Wednesday, January 9, 2008

We ALL Love ETSY!

yayy!! we all love etsy! now we all fall down. kerplunk.
ok... rite.
Anyhow, My name's Ashley-Michael.
I am in good ol columbus ohio. hooray...
I love projects, selling things in etsy, and occasionally get myself into trouble.
I am a student at Ohio State University, for Geological sciences and Linguistics.
Fun times...
Come share your online self with me on my myspace pages, the clothing one is
www.myspace.com/neonblondediy
and the just me page is www.myspace.com/pervertedpearl.
Feel free to message me, add me, whatever. If you're in Columbus, I would really like to join ( or start) a craft club that meets weekly to do whatever, drink coffee (or beers) ore SMOOTHIES!!! We can trade crafts, recipes (vegan if possible although I won't discriminate!) and talk about fun stuff, and not so fun stuff.
yippie skippy!!!

No comments: